Many school districts are beginning to use digital communications platforms like Peachjar for delivering items like activity fliers to parents. For Scouting, that means learning how to follow some basic guidelines to optimize communications items for that platform. Here, we explain more about what Peachjar is, how to follow their guidelines, and their expert design tips!
How Does Peachjar Work?
Peachjar streamlines school-to-home communication by distributing fliers, community resources, and vital school updates directly to parents through their digital service. [READ MORE]
- Flyer – Boy Only
- Flyer – Family
- Poster – Boy Only
- Poster – Family
- Stickers – Fillable
- Lawn Signs
- Parent Guide
- Parent Guide – Printer Friendly (Color)
- Parent Guide – Printer Friendly (BW)
- Recruitment Materials Catalog
- Scouts BSA / Cub Scout Info Card
- Principle Visit Information Worksheet
- Uniform Checklist
- Pack Recruitment Guide
- Pack Recruitment Guide – Printer Friendly (Color)
- Pack Recruitment Guide – Printer Friendly (BW)
- Peer-to-peer Business Cards – Girl Only (Scouts BSA)
- Peer-to-peer Business Cards – Boy Only (Scouts BSA)
- Peer-to-peer Business Cards – Boy & Girl (Scouts BSA)
- Peer-to-peer Business Cards – Girl Only (Cub Scouts)
- Peer-to-peer Business Cards – Boy Only (Cub Scouts)
- Peer-to-peer Business Cards – Boy & Girl (Cub Scouts)
- E-Mail Template
- Social Media Images
SOCIAL MEDIA RESOURCES
Here are some helpful recruitment activities that your unit can plan to host to invite new families to Scouting. These events can be held as recruitment activities or joining nights.
Webinar recordings will be posted here after the webinar has been conducted.
Instructions to update a BeAScout pin: