Scoutbook has now added a new feature in the report section under a scout. So if you have a scout that is ready to fill out their Eagle Scout Application, this is a nice and easy way to get it started.
A new Eagle Application report has been added to Scoutbook. It is available on the Scout Reports menu to anyone with a Full Access connection to the Scout, or to the Scout their self. The report is the official BSA Eagle Application. It is an editable PDF, filled in with information contained in Scoutbook, including merit badges, leadership positions, and various dates. It must be downloaded to your computer before editing. The Scout should make sure that all information is correct, and to complete all other required information on the application.
All of the forms listed on this page are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader to view and print these forms. This free software may be downloaded from the Adobe web site External Link.
Eagle Scout Service Project, Rank Application, and other resources should be downloaded from the National Council Advancement Page in order to ensure the most up to date form is being used.
- Eagle Reference Letter Form (All Field Service Councils)
- Great Lakes 12 Step from Life to Eagle
- Great Lakes Limitations or Restrictions for Eagle Scout Project
- Great Lakes Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project Limitations Checklist
- Great Lakes Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project Beneficiary Letter
- Great Lakes Eagle Scout Rank Application Verification Process
- Great Lakes Eagle Scout Rank Board of Review Checklist
- President Ford FSC Life to Eagle Processing Steps
- President Ford Eagle Board Contact List
- President Ford Eagle Commendation Letter Addresses
- President Ford Eagle Scout/Summit Award of the Year Nomination Form
- Southern Shores Eagle Scout/Summit Award of the Year Nomination Form
- Alternate Eagle Scout Merit Badge Application (58-730)
- Merit Badge Application (34124)
- Merit Badge Counselor Application (34405)