Camp Munhacke, has 120 acres on the shores of Bruin Lake, just 15 minutes north of Chelsea. While focused on Cub Scouts during the summer, the camp provides many great amenities to Scout Troops, Venture Crews, and outside groups during the rest of the year.
Camp Munhacke Highlights include:
- Dining Hall that can seat 250 and also provides year-round access to shower facilities.
- Four cabins that sleep 20-24 people.
- 12 campsites tucked into the woods
- Training Center provides a classroom and separate sleeping areas, making it ideal for Venture Crews.
- Borders the Waterloo Pinckney Recreation area and connects to the Pottowatomi Trail.
- Close to University of Michigan, Henry Ford Museum, and other Metro Detroit attractions
20120 Bartell Road | Gregory MI 48137
Camp Director – Ron Brunt
Cell: (734) 368-8019
Properties Chair – Steve Baranski