Welcome to the great outdoors of Michigan! The Michigan Crossroads Council offers a wide variety of outdoor programs to meet the needs & interests of our Units, Scouts, and their adult leaders. From Tiger Cubs through Boy Scouts and Venturers, a wide variety of program opportunities are offered at our year-round camps across Michigan.
Scouts that camp, have more fun and stay in Scouting longer. From spending time with your friends and fellow Scouts building craft projects, campfires, and sailing into the sunset to skits and songs, rank advancement, and merit badges, it’s all there – memories that will last a lifetime. Make sure your Scouts have those memories!
And, don’t just take our word for it. Please take a moment to see the impact our camps are having on Michigan youth by reading our 2017 Camp Impact Report
Questions? Please call the Outdoor Adventures Hotline at 517-816-7755 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any of your camp questions or contact a member of the Outdoor Adventures Team listed below.
- Outdoor Adventures Director – Brad Murray
- Team Leader – Cub Scout Camping – Dianna Marsh
- Team Leader – Boy Scout Camping – Scott Hagler
- Reservations Manager – Bill Licht
- Program Specialist – Rota-Kiwan Scout Reservation Director — Aaron Collins
- Program Specialist – Camp Munhacke Director — Ron Brunt
- Program Specialist – Camp Rotary Director — Andrew Wright
- Program Specialist – Camp Rotary Outdoor Education Director — Vacant
- Program Specialist – Cole Canoe Base Director — Gus Chutorash
- Program Specialist – D-bar-A Scout Ranch Director — Jerry Deeg
- Program Specialist – Gerber Scout Reservation Director — Scott Hagler
The Camping and Outdoor Program Committees of the Michigan Crossroads Council help to provide the critical leadership to safely deliver the outdoor adventure that youth and adults expect and that lead to self-discovery and character development. These committees help plan and oversee the council outdoor program and the facilities that are needed to support the program. Under the leadership of the Camping and Outdoor Program Committees, all elements of the Scouting outdoor program collaborate to understand the market needs, develop relevant programs, and deploy facilities and resources to most effectively meet the demands of a diverse youth and adult population.
If you would like more information about these committees please contact Cathy Arehart, MCC Camping and Outdoor Program Committee Chair.
- Aquatics Committee
- Boy Scout Camping Committee
- Camp Masters Committee
- Camp Promotions Committee
- Conservation Committee
- COPE & Climbing Committee
- Cub Scout Camping Committee
- Great Lakes Sailing Committee
- High Adventure Committee
- Outdoor Ethics Committee
- Shooting Sports Committee
- Venture/Sea Scout/Explorer Committee