Program Kickoffs – Water and Woods FSC – Shoreline Program Kick-off
June 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
2019 Water and Woods Program Kickoffs
Come to the event and get the following information via presentations or at our information tables: NO cost to attend! Preregistering will help us with food/snacks purchase and knowing who to send the drop box invite to.
- Activities – Information about upcoming activities and pick up new year calendar
- Journey to Excellence
- Family Onboarding
- New Youth Protection Guidelines and plan
- Membership – Information on fall recruitment
- Popcorn – Information on fall popcorn sale
- STEM – Information on upcoming STEM events
- Outdoor Adventures – Information on Michigan Crossroads Council (MCC) resident camps and properties
- Day Camp – Information on 2019 Day Camps
- Training – Information on upcoming trainings
Snacks will be provided!
- Volunteers gather – Visit informational tables
- Program begins – Welcome and introductions and visit informational tables
- Breakout sessions
Times and schedules will vary by kickoff.
Dates and Locations:
Blue Water, 8-May, Wednesday, 6;30 PM, Silver Trails
Heartland, 8-May, Wednesday, 7:00 PM, West Midland Family Center
Rivers North, 9-May, Thursday, 7:00 PM, Cage Fieldhouse
Thumb, 11-May, Saturday, 2:00 PM, TBA (Camp Pine Acres)? Caro
Blue Star, 14-May, Tuesday, 7:00 PM, Davison United Methodist Church
Shoreline, 11-Jun, Tuesday, 6:00 PM, Grace West Church- Bay City
Chief Okemos, 13-Jun, Thursday, 7:00 PM, Grace UMC- Lansing
Ojibway, 13-Jun, Thursday, 7:00 PM, 1st United Methodist Church, Saginaw
Contact your local U.S.E. for more information.