What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
National Youth Leadership Training, NYLT, is the premier youth leadership development course for the Boy Scouts of America. It brings together youth leaders from all over the council to learn and apply the skills they need to be effective leaders …
The Temporary Scout Shop now is fully stocked with Pinewood Derby Cars! (no accessories) CLOSED November 20, 2017 – November 25, 2017 HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Reopening on November 27th Hours of Operation: M-F 9:30am – 4:30pm Last Day OPEN in 2017 …
One of the required objectives for a unit to complete to be a bronze, silver or gold unit is to complete 2 or more service projects and enter the data in the service hours reporting system. The service projects can …
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service
About Water and Woods
Water and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron.
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, and Roscommon counties.