Need support? A document approved? The website Changed?
You have needs, we have ideas! Michigan Crossroads Council Marketing Team is here to work closely with you to help you develop an integrated marketing plan for all events, activities and campaigns. Together we can create a strategy to create branded, quality marketing for the Michigan Crossroads Council.
Council Marketing Contacts:
Chief Information Officer
Graphic Design Specialist
Public Relations Manager
Unit leaders are encouraged to promote their unit’s Scouting activities to their local communities and media. Here are some tips and tools that you can use are resources to help promote your efforts.
- BSA Brand Identity Guide – your compass to the BSA brand
- National BSA Marketing Toolbox – your resource for logos, social media guidelines and photos
- Cub Scouting logos – Brand new program adventure loop icons, electives for all ranks, youth handbooks and leader guides.
- Unit PR flier – to guide you in developing a simple, effective strategy to tell your Scouting story
- Talent release form – to obtain permission to use photographs and/or audio video recordings of people under the age of 18.
- Marketing Templates – Templates for Units and staff to use for social media and print. Keep checking back, more templates will be added over time!
News Release Guidelines -Use this resource to write effective, attention grabbing news releases to promote your Unit’s activities and news.
Sample News Releases
Click below to read other’s work to understand how a good news release should be composed.