To register for 2018 Boy Scout Summer Camp, click on the link below for the camp you would like to attend:
Have an existing summer camp registration? Click here to access it
- MCC Camp Fees 2018
- Boy Scout Resident Camp 2018
- Summer Camp 2018 Registration FAQ
- Payment/Refund Policy
- Provisional Camp 2018 Information
The 2018 Reservation Process
Our 2018 Summer Camp registration platform is totally online giving you 100% control of your registration. Under this system there are two registration periods, a “Pre-Registration” period and a regular “Registration” period.
- Pre-Registration Period (6/19 to 12/31, 2017) For Units that register during this period a $200 deposit and an estimate of Youth & Adult attendance is required. 2 Adults and 5 Youth is the minimum registration requirement.
* Current Units at camp this summer may renew their registration for the same week/same camp in 2018 by noon on Wednesday each week of camp this summer. Camp Business Manager will provide you the opportunity to place your 2018 summer camp reservation on the website.
* Any Unit not attending an MCC camp this summer (or current units wanting to change weeks) may place their reservation for 2018 beginning at 8 am each Friday morning of this year’s camp for the same session next year. By the end of the final session of camp this year, all sessions of camp will be open for registration for next year.
- Registration Period (1/1 to 5/31, 2018) For Units that register during this period, Units will not need to pay a deposit but will need to specify the number of participant (youth & adult) slots needed for summer camp. 2 Adults and 5 Youth is the minimum registration requirement.
* Any unit may make a registration for any available session of any MCC Boy Scout Resident Summer Camp for 2017. A registration fee equal to $50 per slot reserved will be due at that time and the minimum registration must be at least $350 (7 slots). The unit is now financially responsible for the number of slots requested.
* Individual names do not have to be specified at this time but can be if the unit chooses to do so.
* Units may add new slots (if space is available) or reduce the number of existing slots (subject to the MCC Payment & Refund Policy) until the end of the Registration Period (May 31st). Units may make changes to existing slots until midnight on the Friday before their arrival at camp.
- Estimate Confirmation (1/1 to 2/1, 2018) – Units that made their reservation during the Pre-Registration period are required to confirm their estimated numbers (based on camp availability) and the camp fee due will be equal to $50 per confirmed participant slot. Units that do not confirm their estimate and pay the $50 per slot by February 1st may lose their summer camp reservation. Do not confirm a slot unless you have a committed participant – Webelos Crossovers can be registered at a later date.
- Merit Badge Registration & 2nd Payment Due (3/5/2018)
* Units may begin to select Merit Badges for participants beginning on the dates listed below:
Cole Canoe Base – March 5, 2018 – 8:00 AM
D-bar-A Scout Ranch – March 6, 2018 – 8:00 AM
Gerber Scout Reservation – March 7, 2018 – 8:00 AM
Camp Rotary – March 8, 2018 – 8:00 AM
- For existing reservations, an additional $100 participant payment is now due for each slot reserved at this time ($150 total due for each slot reserved). The camp fee due for new reservations at this time will be equal to $150 per participant slot.
- Final Payment and Registration Information Due – May 7, 2018
* Unit must finalize Merit Badge registration and all participant names are required by this time.
* Full payment for all camp fees is now due.
* Late fees will be applied to payments made after May 7th.
* Units may make changes to existing slots until midnight on Friday before their arrival at camp. Any changes to the number of slots after May 31st will be administered at camp during your financial check-in or by calling camp prior to your arrival.