Mackinac Rendezvous XVI
Join us September 22-24, 2017!
Click HERE to Register
Join us for Mackinaw Rendezvous XVI on September 22-24 with a weekend of fun filled adventure in Mackinaw City and Mackinaw Island. Come up early on Friday to take part in the amazing programs happening at Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping or explore Fort Michilimackinac or Historic Mill Creek State Parks. Program starts at 2pm on Friday, September 22. The next day we head over to the island for an amazing day of exploring after a rare boat trip that will take you under the Mackinaw Bridge.
Be sure to invite your Webelos so they can see all the fun that they will have in Boy Scouts!
We are also excited to share that we have a brand new On Island Adventure where Scouts and Venturers age 14 and older can spend the entire weekend on the island with access to different adventures. This is limited to the first 50 sign ups due to sleeping space limitations.
Mackinac Rendezvous XVI fee is $85.00 per person (youth or adult). The “Early Bird” fee is $75.00 per person. Registration for this Rendezvous is limited, so please complete your unit registration by May 31, 2017 for the “Early Bird” or before September 1, 2017 for the regular fee. (Late fee after September 1st is $95 per person).
Island Adventure Fees: (For Venturers, 14 years and older Boy Scouts, and their leaders) Youth or Adult: “Early Bird” $125; Regular Fee $135 and Late Fee $145
- Super Boy Scout and Venture Crew camping at Mill Creek Campground.
- Convenient bus transportation to and from Star Lines ferry boat dock.
- Awesome tours of multiple historical forts and buildings.
- Towering monster inflatables.
- Great catered supper Saturday evening.
- Unique collector’s Mackinac Rendezvous patches.
Returning from our 2015 Rendezvous:
- Fast paced menu of Friday afternoon and evening programs.
- More adventure time on the Island.
- Special returning ferry stop under the mighty Mackinac Bridge.
- Troop and Crew campsite “open time” Saturday evening.
- “By special initiation only” Saturday evening recognition ceremony.
New for 2017:
- Island Adventure weekend program for Venturers, 14 years and older Boy Scouts, and leaders.
- Super Saturday morning Lumberjack Show.
- Amazing Quest events for Friday afternoon and evening. Expanding our Friday programs.
- Honored Eagle Scout Awards Ceremony Saturday evening. Special OA flap to all Eagle Scouts.
- “Best Bar None Unit Spirit Challenge.” Only the best will earn our MRXVI CSP.
- All new food and specialty Trading Posts.
- All Rendezvous communications and main MRXVI Trading Post will be online only.