What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
Water and Woods is selling Corvette Car patch sets to help fund our Jamboree troop. These sets sell for $40 ea. This includes shipping. You can see what they look like and purchase them at: https://www.scoutingevent.com/272-Corvettepatchset
As of 10-21-16, Water and Woods has 8 openings for Scouts to attend the National Jamboree with our contingent. To sign up, interested Scouts must have their parents go to the Jamboree page at: http://www.summitbsa.org/events/jamboree/overview/ and complete an online application. …
One of the required objectives for a unit to complete to be a bronze, silver or gold unit is to complete 2 or more service projects and enter the data in the service hours reporting system. The service projects can …
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service Council socially.
About Water and WoodsWater and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron. Contact Water and Woods FSC Staff
Blue Star District
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Crawford, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, and Roscommon counties.