What’s happening in my area?
Water and Woods Field Service Council News
STEM events (Science, Technology, Engineering , Mathematics) for all Scouts coming this fall, read on for events near you
Be a Detective! Discover STEM! Be a detective! Learn about STEM using STEAM. 3rd through 5th grade Scouts and non Scouts (including girls) are invited to Explore, Create Innovate. You will make slime, see the effects of liquid nitrogen on different objects, …
Get Lost in the Safari for an overnight campout at Silver Trails! After arriving and checking in at the Cub Scout Camp, Scouts and their moms will set up their tents and attend a camp fire at 8PM. In the …
You’re Invited! The Water & Woods Field Service Council invites you to attend the 2015 Blue Water District’s 9th Annual Sporting Clays Tournament. Proceeds from the Boy Scout Sporting Clays Tournament benefit youth development through Scouting programs that serve 27 …
Connect with Water and Woods Field Service Council socially.To sign up for the Birch Bark Newsletter click here.
About Water and WoodsWater and Woods Field Service Council serves 27 counties of Northern and Eastern Michigan with service centers in Flint, Auburn, Midland, and Port Huron. Contact Water and Woods FSC Staff
Blue Star District
- serving youth in Lapeer county, and serving youth in Davison, Lakeville, Beecher, Bentley, Clio, Flint, Flushing, Genesee, Kearsley, Mount Morris, and Westwood Heights School Districts.
- serving youth in St. Clair and Sanilac counties.
- serving youth in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties and the Portland School District in Ionia county.
- serving youth in Midland, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- serving youth in Saginaw county as well as the communities of Reese and Vassar in Tuscola county.
- serving youth in the Atherton, Bendle, Carman-Ainsworth, Fenton, Goodrich, Grand Blanc, Lake Fenton, Linden, Montrose & Swartz Creek School Districts and Shiawassee county.
- serving youth in Bay, Ogemaw, and Arenac counties.
- serving youth in Huron county and most of Tuscola county.
- serving youth in Alcona, Alpena, Iosco, Montmorency, Oscoda, Presque Isle, Roscommon, and Crawford counties.