What’s happening in my area?
Great Lakes Field Service Council News
Joe Anthony III, now a graduated Weblos won his first scholarship to college for $500 on March 22nd for his “Optimist” Speech at Waterford Township Hall. His speech, centered around the Scout Oath’s phrases of “doing your best” and “to …
Scouting teaches young men and women life skills that they can’t get anywhere. A bold statement, but a big impact. Aside from life-long friendships developed from peer to peer comradery, it is the preparedness for life that yields to be the …
We are Forming a Provisional Crew to complement our regular Philmont Contingent and We are Looking for Scouts and Venturers Like YOU!
Have you heard of Philmont Scout Ranch? If not, let us explain! Philmont is a part of Scouting’s high adventure program, located near Cimarron, New Mexico. It provides an unforgettable adventure hiking along it’s hundreds of miles of rugged trails. …
Connect with Great Lakes Field Service Council socially.To sign up for The Scribe Newsletter click here.
About Great Lakes FSCGreat Lakes Field Service Council serves Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb counties with service centers in Detroit and Troy. Contact Great Lakes FSC Staff
- serving youth in the school districts of Anchor Bay, Armada, Avondale, Chippewa Valley, Clintondale, Lanse Cruse, Mt Clemens, New Haven, Richmond, Rochester, Romeo, and Utica
- serving youth in the school districts of Allen Park, Crestwood, Dearborn, Dearborn Hts No. 7, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile, Huron, Lincoln Park, Melvindale/North Allen Park, River Rouge, Riverview, Southgate, Taylor, Trenton, Westwood, Woodhaven, and Wyandotte covering the vast majority of the area known as Downriver
- serving youth in the Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Clawson, Troy, Lamphere, Royal Oak, and Madison School Districts and the Bloomfield Hills Stake (LDS)
- serving youth in the school districts of Farmington, Huron Valley, Northville, Novi, South Lyon, Walled Lake, and West Bloomfield
- serving youth in the school districts of Brandon, Clarkston, Holly, Lake Orion, Oxford, Pontiac, Waterford, and the Grand Blanc Stake (LDS)
- serving youth in the school districts of Detroit, Ferndale, Hamtramck, Hazel Park, Highland Park, Oak Park, and Southfield covering the entire city of Detroit
- serving youth in the school districts of Centerline, East Detroit, Fitzgerald, Fraser, Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, Lakeshore, Lakeview, Roseville, South Lake, Van Dyke, Warren Consolidated, and Warren Woods
- serving youth in the school districts of Clarenceville, Garden City, Inkster, Livonia, Plymouth/Canton, Redford, Romulus, South Redford, Van Buren, Wayne/Westland, and the Westland Stake (LDS)