What’s happening in my area?
Great Lakes Field Service Council News
Phil Collareno Named Honorary Chair of Boy Scouts of America’s “Shooting Stars” Sporting Clays Fundraising Event
(Detroit, MI) — Boy Scouts of America has selected Phil Collareno, Executive Director of Global Product Programs for Ford Motor Company for this year’s “Shooting Stars” Sporting Clays Invitational that will benefit over 25,000 youth in Southeastern Michigan. “We are …
Joe Anthony III, now a graduated Weblos won his first scholarship to college for $500 on March 22nd for his “Optimist” Speech at Waterford Township Hall. His speech, centered around the Scout Oath’s phrases of “doing your best” and “to …
Scouting teaches young men and women life skills that they can’t get anywhere. A bold statement, but a big impact. Aside from life-long friendships developed from peer to peer comradery, it is the preparedness for life that yields to be the …
Connect with Great Lakes Field Service Council socially.To sign up for The Scribe Newsletter click here.
About Great Lakes FSCGreat Lakes Field Service Council serves Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb counties with service centers in Detroit and Troy. Contact Great Lakes FSC Staff
- serving youth in the school districts of Anchor Bay, Armada, Avondale, Chippewa Valley, Clintondale, Lanse Cruse, Mt Clemens, New Haven, Richmond, Rochester, Romeo, and Utica
- serving youth in the school districts of Allen Park, Crestwood, Dearborn, Dearborn Hts No. 7, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile, Huron, Lincoln Park, Melvindale/North Allen Park, River Rouge, Riverview, Southgate, Taylor, Trenton, Westwood, Woodhaven, and Wyandotte covering the vast majority of the area known as Downriver
- serving youth in the Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Clawson, Troy, Lamphere, Royal Oak, and Madison School Districts and the Bloomfield Hills Stake (LDS)
- serving youth in the school districts of Farmington, Huron Valley, Northville, Novi, South Lyon, Walled Lake, and West Bloomfield
- serving youth in the school districts of Brandon, Clarkston, Holly, Lake Orion, Oxford, Pontiac, Waterford, and the Grand Blanc Stake (LDS)
- serving youth in the school districts of Detroit, Ferndale, Hamtramck, Hazel Park, Highland Park, Oak Park, and Southfield covering the entire city of Detroit
- serving youth in the school districts of Centerline, East Detroit, Fitzgerald, Fraser, Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, Lakeshore, Lakeview, Roseville, South Lake, Van Dyke, Warren Consolidated, and Warren Woods
- serving youth in the school districts of Clarenceville, Garden City, Inkster, Livonia, Plymouth/Canton, Redford, Romulus, South Redford, Van Buren, Wayne/Westland, and the Westland Stake (LDS)